5 St Paul’s Square provides the largest Grade A floor-plates in Liverpool offering the most efficient and flexible office space in the city.
The building offers the following features:-
- Comfort cooling system
- BREEAM rating ‘Very Good’
- Metal tiled suspended ceilings
- Fully accessible raised floors (150mm clear void)
- Finished floor to ceiling height 2.8m
- CCTV security system
- 4 no. 13 person passenger lifts
- Recessed modular luminaires (400 lux)
- Car parking at 1:1,000 sq ft
- 150m boreholes providing ground water to assist with heating/cooling
No current availability
St Paul’s Square is situated at the heart of Liverpool’s new
Central Business District which under the masterplan will
ultimately comprise 1.5 million sq ft of mixed use space.
St Paul’s Square is located immediately off Old Hall Street at the heart of Liverpool’s Commercial District.
Unit 1 is situated at the entrance to the scheme fronting onto Old Hall Street.
St Paul’s Square has established itself as Liverpool’s premier business location with a working population of circa 5,600 people and is home to numerous leading occupiers including: Hill Dickinson, Weightmans, Santander, Mearsk, Investec, Reach plc, DWF, Bosch, Denholm, Marsh/Mercer and Keoghs.
The impressive array of shops, bars and restaurants in the immediate vicinity continues to grow in this lively business hub.
For easy access to regional and national transport networks, Moorfields Station (Old Hall Street entrance) provides links to Merseyrail connections and mainline services to Liverpool Lime Street.